The house is a beautifully aspected detached Edwardian property located in the Hadley Wood Conservation area with grounds of over 3/4 acre.
First established as a care home in the 1960's, it has been managed by the present partnership since 1991.
Accomodation comprises 12 single and 2 shared bedrooms catering for 16 residents, each is equiped with a help call system. Most bedrooms have an en-suite facility.
Other facilities include
- a large comfortable lounge and dining room
- purpose built walk-in shower
- large assisted W.C. adjacent to the lounge
- 8 person passenger lift between ground and first floors
- on-site commercial laundry
- purpose built commercial grade kitchen
Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to care for people within the OP - Older Persons and DE - Dementia categories.
Visiting hours are unrestricted between 8am and 10pm for family and friends of residents.
Visits to view the home are welcome anytime between 9am and 8pm, appointments are not required but we will be more able to make time for you if you telephone beforehand.